Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here in Vietnam

I'm currently stay in Vietnam. Some says the weather here is hot and humid, and rains heavily on certain seasons. To me it's true that it is humid but I don't think it's that hot.
Problem is that the traffics around here, let's just say, everyone is drive freely wherever they see and want.
It's been years since my last visit, however, the surrounding has changed dramatically every year. More cars, motors, bars, tall building and houses.

I'll try to enjoy my stay here, I have relatives here by the way. But not used to go around like in the States.

Today, in a hour, I'll planned to go pay a visit a local photography workshop with couple peers. There's a foreign photographer visit here to give a lecture. The even starts at 10AM thru 5PM local time.
I've already made preparation, brought my Canon, couple lens, memory cards, batteries, and tripod, all that related techs.
Let's hope I can learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment